The Role :
TravelEdge is seeking a Head Of Sales and Account Management who will develop and grow the Sales and Account Management team. This role will involve managing new business wins whilst cultivating strong relationships with an established portfolio of clients. At TravelEdge we create Amazing Journeys for our team and our clients; when will your journey begin?
This senior role is key to our Operational Leadership team with the key focus on developing and mentoring our team. We are seeking a leader who is energetic, positive and dynamic; to foster greatest resource - our people.
This is an opportunity to make this role your own, reporting directly to the CEO, make your mark from Day 1.
The Company :
TravelEdge is the most dynamic and respected provider of travel related services to corporate Australia. We inspire, respect and believe in each other. We bring enthusiasm, passion and empowerment to who we are, relish new opportunities, and love what we do.
As a values - based business, TravelEdge is committed to our people, our clients, and our community. We've fostered a culture of fun, flexibility, recognition and reward. Deeds great and small are acknowledged and encouraged, giving back to the wider community is paramount, and the personal and professional growth of our people is always front of mind.
The responsibilities for this role can be aligned with our company values :
Choose Brilliance Exceptional customer relationship skills
Be Bold Successful New business wins
Be Authentic Make this role your own
Look After Each Other Develop, grow and support your team
And Grow Grow your career, in a strong leadership role
To be right for this opportunity you will demonstrate the following :
- Min 3 years leadership experience with strong communication skills
- Min 3-5 years Corporate TMC experience in either Sales, AM or both arenas
- Ability to multi tasking, with strong attention to detail
- Prior team development or mentoring experience
- Possess strong business, analytical & financial skills including the ability to read an understand financial reports
- Strong understanding of travel industry from a corporate travel perspective. This should include an experience with supplier negotiations, client pricing methodologies and market trends.
- Technical expertise Tramada and Amadeus
This role is instrumental in the success of the company, as you will be developing your team and delivering brilliance to clients. If this sounds like your next challenge, or wish to know more about the role please contact via the Apply Now button above!