Smollan Australia, is part of the world's largest field marketing agency. Working across 25 countries, with over 56,000 employees worldwide, we provide our clients with our unrivalled industry experience, exceptional human platform and sophisticated systems, providing consistent excellence in operational execution.
Smollan Australia , in partnership with Vodafone, one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world, has an exciting new opportunity for a casual Vodafone Pre-Paid Field Sales Representative.
This role is responsible for delivering the sales and field execution results across a set territory. You will be charged with ensuring that as a Telco solution Vodafone is front of mind of for Store managers and their team. This will be delivered through your strong relationship skills and ability to think on your feet and tailor ideas to deliver the sales numbers whilst working in partnership.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Build and maintain long term strong business relations with your Store/Department managers, developing an understanding of their objectives and decision making processes in order to leverage the relationships to ensure VHA is performing against the sales and connection targets
- Execution of promotional campaigns to ensure compliance is reached across a selected group of retail partners
- Sell in campaigns as required
- Execute agreed Visual merchandising material to support campaigns
- Working with your Regional Manager and National Program Manager to improve the visual merchandising within their retail footprint. Ensure stock levels in store are maintained accurately and effectively.
- Accurately submit the daily field report to be supplied back to the business in line with agreed frequencies
Experience and Skills
- 3 + years sales experience working in a like role preferably working within telecommunication industry or FMCG industries
- Proven sales ability including negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills
- Sound product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Intermediate computer skills Excel, Power point and Word
- Previous ability using mobile reporting platforms an advantage
Send your recent CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be great in this role.
We look forward to hearing from you so hit the APPLY NOW button belo